View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 11:21 AM   #26600
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey View Post
It's already dead. You guys are just disturbing its grave.

You should know better than to be surprised about such enthusiasm about disturbing graves, seeing as it's a long standing tradition of the Adventure Genre.

Oh, and I am glad to announce that only yesterday I aided my cousin (who first introduced me to Monkey Island. Basically we're the same generation, but since his father is my uncle who is the older brother of my father, he's much older than me. My grand cousins are all my age group. The children of this particular cousin are the quite a bit younger [I remember when they were born], but one of my grand cousins was one of my best friends, with us having been born only six months apart.) by lending him one of my copies of Monkey Island, and instructing him on how to install ScummVM (he doesn't speak English very well) so that he could introduce (or rather, convert) his son (my grand cousin) to the ways of the Adventure Gamer.

The next generation shall uphold our proud traditions.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!