View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 07:10 AM   #1
Schnuffel

Default Indie Game: Dirty Split

Updated 25th June 2008:
The English version of Dirty Split is finally available at http://www.dreamagination.org/

Have fun

-----

Hello there,

I'd like to announce my work on Dirty Split, a detective story set in the early 60ies. Alan Baxter, a private investigator, is commissioned to investigate the murder of a plastic surgeon. A prime suspect is soon found and everything seems to fall in place, but somehow there seems to be a lot more to the story...

Inspired by the work of Josh Agle a.k.a. SHAG this game tries to revive the buzzing and stylish life in the 60ies. And to be fun to play along the way
The game will be released on my website for free download, and maybe also in an extended full speech version + extras on CD at cost price (depending on how well it is received).

About 40% of the game are completely playable and I'm aiming for 100% in march / april 2008. Since I'm working on this alone and in my spare time it might take a while.

Screenshots:

Key features:
  • surprising original plot
  • resolution of 800 x 600 (with a couple of scrolling screens)
  • about 23 screens
  • 19 interactive characters
  • german and english version
Actually, I'm looking for a talented music composer to lend the game some catchy tunes that fit the style of the era. Something jazzy, funky, classy, yet unobtrusive. Think 'Ocean's Eleven', Nicola Conte, Ursula 1000 or Pink Martini, for example.

- Uwe

Last edited by Dale Baldwin; 06-25-2008 at 09:23 AM. Reason: added availability