View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 05:36 AM   #1
fov
Rattenmonster

Default shadow of destiny!

i just read in the archived temp. forum that remixor FINALLY bought SoD. which means we have very little time left to torture him. of course, we can never recapture the massive thread-that-was... but there must be more to talk about!

i, for one, seem to have exhausted every cutscene there is. i've played through in chunks (most recently a few nights ago) to try to get 100% in all the chapters, but haven't been able to get 100% in any yet. i have even started stumbling onto inconsistencies in my attempts to find new scenes... for example, in chapter 6:

Spoiler:
save miriam. then in chapter 8, after talking to hugo in the square, seek out homunculus. H talks about taking the baby, and eike says something like "did you murder mr. eckert's wife, too?" but, of course, she has not been murdered...

i was actually a bit annoyed by this, because the game has been so careful to be consistent in other places.

i also found that in chapter 6

Spoiler:
it's possible to skip the miriam stuff altogether... just digipad back to the present after talking to franssen. however, this doesn't seem to make any difference... the conversation with eckert in chapter 7 is the same... and it seems if you return to the cold day, the miriam thing doesn't happen.

anyway, dunno if anyone else has anything more to say about this game, but after putting it aside for a few months i went back and still am not tired of it!

emily

ps yey! the smilies are back!