View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 12:05 PM   #34
Blackcat

Hello,
first of all, a big thanks to Cris Pandry for posting the savegame that starts after the seatbelt game. Grmbl, just an impossible task for me, and really, I tried a lot. Although I might give it one last try using Balmhood's method.

Now, I'm stuck, and I'm not quite sure whether this would be a bug or not. I tried a first time to escape the island.
Spoiler:
But I did not have the flippers yet, so I did not succeed. After that, I stumbled upon the hideout, again. I had never used it before, and I thought this time, why not hide a few things in it. I put my glass shard in there, along with some other things. Now, when I returned from a bit of walking and talking around, the shard was not in the hideout place anymore!
So now I'm left wondering: will it be possible to find another shard, or some other sharp thing - or am I just stuck without a means of cutting the tree???

I hope someone was in this situation and has found a solution to it. I already searched all places in hope of finding something. And my last savegame is at the beginning of the mortuary scene
Greetings

btw - if you think the conversations are strange, try putting the subtitles on - it makes them even stranger... (a lot of mistakes in there)

Last edited by Blackcat; 11-27-2007 at 02:13 PM.