View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 03:38 PM   #13
phillyX

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruithead View Post
Thanks for the info...even though you have not made the decision any easier

I'm leaning to the PSP just because I love Silent Hill and Silent Hill: Origins have just come out for PSP. Though I am swayed by the adventure titles on DS. My only problem there, though, is it seems a lot of DS games use anime graphics, even ones people rave about like Phoenix Wright. And I know this may sound closed-minded but I just don't see myself playing anything anime, I really can't stand it.

And in the end I think it will come down to what games I like better. Though the extra things offered by PSP are attractive.
well the DS is made by nintendo... so most of the games are going to be soft colours and anime style whether u like it or not. there are some serious games like castlevania, ninja gaiden, metroid prime, hotel dusk(adventure game) and the like.

don't know why most people say there aren't any interesting games on the psp... i for one love fighting games and the psp is pretty much the only handheld in existance where fighting games don't suck(apart from the awful dpad... but that can be modded easily).

alot of the other games have already been mentioned in here and regardless if they're ports they're still there to prove that the PSP stands out as a powerful handheld as well as the ability to upload and play every single game from the classic consoles.