View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 02:19 PM   #9
The Seed
Irritant F0rum Beasty

I can't really comment on the PSP since I've never tried it, but I will say that I bought a DS bundle (with Worms Open Warfare 2) a few months ago and honestly it's the best £105 I’ve ever spent, because I haven't been able to put it down since I got it.

I've tried a couple of full 3D games like Mario 64DS and though I think graphically they look great, I don't feel the DS's controls and layout are very well suited that style of game...When it comes to the touchscreen however, now that's a completely different story. It's a fantastic innovation that offers near infinite possibilities, and has certainly not "worn out it's welcome" as one previous poster insinuated, one look at the titles being released should quickly disprove that theory.

And I wouldn't write off Phoenix Wright so easily. The game contains so many things that I usually despise in an adventure game (i.e extremely linear gameplay, first person perspective, dialogue heavy) but the quality of the writing and colourful characters completely won me over.

The Seed accepts no responsibility for any damage that my have been caused to your Hard Drive as a result of viewing this post!