View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 01:31 AM   #55
Damon
Adventure Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurufinwe View Post
Since we're going to do wishlists, there are some games from the late 90s that were extremely good and that many people seem to have missed (and that can be hard to find now): Obsidian, Sanitarium, The Last Express, the Tex Murphy games, Faust... I consider these to be better games than most of the so-called 'classics' of the early 90s. I already own the games on that list, but I'm sure others could be interested (and I know there's a re-release of Sanitarium that's supposed not to crash every 5 minutes on XP; I'd definitely buy that).
Games from the late 90's may suffer from not running on XP and Vista. We can manage to have the games to running on XP, but Vista is pain in the...
This platform is really different from XP, and it usually requires additionnal development in order to maximize compatibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurufinwe View Post
(of course, one of the reasons why these games are hard to find is that the developers have long been out of business; still, if The Last Express is on Gametap and Sanitarium got a re-release a few years ago, there must still be publishers somewhere)
If they are available on gametap, we will try to get in contact with them if games are running on Vista ;-).