View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 03:11 PM   #34
Kurufinwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteAG View Post
Am I the only one who breezed through the puzzles in this one?
I felt that the difficulty was just right for me. I definitely felt a challenge (and therefore solving the puzzles felt rewarding), but was never so stuck that I had to go online to look for the answer (which had happened on some of the previous episodes, and felt unsatisfying). If it had been a game geared more towards puzzles (Aura, etc.), I'd probably have wanted a higher difficulty level, but for a comedic game, I want to feel somewhat challenged, but definitely not frustrated.

And the hint system worked very well (I had set it on a rather low level): I never reached a point where it gave me the solution to a puzzle, or even hints, but it told me what to focus on a couple of times, which was precisely the info I needed then (basically at the time when I was starting to feel unsure what to do next). So I was extremely happy with the game's difficulty, and it certainly contributed to my overall enjoyment of the game.
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]