View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 06:45 PM   #25463
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jat316sob View Post
I smell a rat, you're using public transport, speaking Arabic...

*look of shock*

You've been recruited by Al Qaeda!

Stop now, a terrorist training camp is not a real academic institution!

Yeah, sure, and the Johann Wolfgang von Goethe in the logo of my University is actually Osama bin Laden in disguise. Watch me crash this S-Bahn train into the Commerzbank building in the middle of Frankfurt.

Oh wait, the S-Bahn drives *below* ground under most of Frankfurt. How thoughtless of me to forget that. I guess I'll have to bring the Frankfurt public transport system to a halt then.

No wait, the Bahn is managing that on their own with endless pay rise discussions with their conductor's trade union, making said conductors go on strike nearly every week for I don't know how many weeks it has been by now.

I guess my help is not really needed.

I'll go back to singing "Mary had a little lamb" while pushing a cart full of lamb chops through the supermarket, then.

You forgot to take into consideration that studying Arabic is something I decided to do on my own, in the VHS, and that I am studying Archeaology of the Roman Provinces, and thus learning Latin, though.

Your reasoning was good, but flawed.

-

P.s: we need a eyeroll smilie.

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!