View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 10:20 PM   #148
misa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasha08 View Post
thank u. i have already tried everyhing possible i can think of. i tried to combine them, that didnt work. i tried to decombine the locket that didnt work. i looked at them both in the inventory.... i dont know wat else to do because i know for sure that i have gotten everything else all the fingerprints n passports. thats the only thing i need to move on and collect fingerprints from the other stuff... if u can possibly remember. THANK U FOR UR HELP...
I played this recently and I could not get the game to actually "compare" the photos. I just looked at them and realised it's the same person. I don't think this is what is holding up the game. See my post above for other stuff that you may have missed.

You may also want to check out UHS Hints: http://www.uhs-hints.com/uhsweb/motoe.php

Recent Retail: The Shivah, Blackwell Legacy, Blackwell Unbound, Black Mirror, Cleopatra, Culpa Innata, Secret Files, Broken Sword 1-4, Indigo Prophecy, Nostradamus, Nibiru

Recent UG: Murder in a Wheel, Nelly Cootalot, The Farm, Two of a Kind, Donnie Darko, Reactor 9, Cedric & The Revolution, 5 Days a Stranger, Something Amiss (Chp 1 & 2), Prodigal