View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 07:51 AM   #13
ATMachine
Retired Buccaneer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giligan
I'm just glad they cast the character of Marion Ravenwood again instead of some shrieky nightclub singer. Or evil enemy agent, for that matter.
It'd be sort of hard to cast Alison Doody again, seeing as her character is dead (okay, there might be a 0.0000000001% chance Elsa survived the fall into that crevasse).

Kate Capshaw, on the other hand... I offer my thanks every morning before the God of Movies that someone convinced Spielberg not to cast his wife again.

Quote:
Which makes one wonder how Shia Lebeuf fits into the picture, as Abner Ravenwood's son and thus Marion's brother. Or was it Marion's son? Can't remember. Not only is Abner rumored to be returning (John Hurt's character), but they're going to have to explain the mysterious mom of the youngest Ravenwood. Maybe that'll be Cate Blanchett's character. (And Shia's character's name is "Mutt" Ravenwood. A lot of rumors about Shia Lebeuf carrying on the adventure-in-fedora legacy after Harrison Ford went out with the revelation of that name.)
I've heard that
Spoiler:
Shia is Indy and Marion's son, and Cate Blanchett plays a female Soviet general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jat316sob View Post
I want me some John Rhys-Davies!
He's not in it, sadly.