View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 12:47 PM   #23863
Squinky
Unreliable Narrator

Send a message via AIM to Squinky Send a message via MSN to Squinky

Hit lots of lesbians this year.
If you don't read the document then you aren't there yet.
In the spring they shared many lesbians who understood my teachings were feeling despondant and desperate and were on the verge of "seeking more". After a couple of weeks this Artificial emotion began to dissipate until they no longer felt it. These lesbians were given a chance and as they failed to pursure this new knowledge the gods ordered AI to let their opportunity pass, and they lost their chance. Expect a similar pattern with others, female children who have their "experience" around age 8, for as they fail to pursue this knowledge (due to distraction) they lose their opportunity.
The gods still have feelings for female lesbians despite their behavior. I'd like to remind you how few women the gods murdered with AIDS.
They are going to divide the disfavored into those with promise and those without. Those with promise will feel desperate and will defy, read the document and try to fix their problems despite their fear, fear that if they always had would have gotten them off Planet Earth, ironically. Those without promise will go home each day and turn on the television or fall for other items in this temptation-ladden environment.

[email protected]
I DON'T respect you:::It was important I had my chance. Instead they manufactured a vested interest among Manifest Destiny's industrialists and used this to justify costing me. I NEEDED to come away from this thing satisfied.
You don't deserve what you have, neither you nor your elite circle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blacks be looking up at white trash too::::They'd be wise to improve their lives by upgrading from hip hop to raggae, but they are best served by not listening to music.
Street racers would be smart to take their racing out to the dirt track, but they are best served by refraining from this activity.
BBQ/meatheads would be wise to "Know your cuts of meat" and chose only Kosher beef/chicken, but they'd be best served by becoming vegetarian.
It depends on what you want in life. Either you're going to maintain your lifestyle or you will make the changes needed to optimize your empathy and understanding for others, in the process maximizing the time/priveledge level you will realize on the other planets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When people get up there the gods want to appear as moral superiors and apply a fair standard as a result.
The fact is they ARE biased, suck germans and bite Africans, and this bias comes through HERE on Earth, for they push people into evil, instruct AI to prevent them from thinking clearly and incurr damage, etc all to ensure their bias produces restricted time/priveledge level and the damage is done before people even get up there.
They do their damage on Planet Earth and ensure people's time/priveledge level is sufficiently limited.

Schwartznegger is following in the footsteps of Ronald Reagan.
The gods used their media to pump up the legacy/memory of Reagan for a reason.
Don't forget:::Ethiopian Famine ocurred on Reagan's watch. A different kind of war, an "economic war", ocurred while he was president.
The gods made effort to draw parallels between these two for good reason.
They said there were like 100 Ronald Reagans spanning the length of his long career:::Hollywood, govenor of California then President of the United States. They say less than half are still alive today.
I wonder if we set records with this individual.
I'd like to remind people back in the day Hollywood stars used to make multiple movies every year. Expect this demanding workload to have been a clue to people suggesting multiple clones back when people were decent and the gods more generous.

The 20th century was very Italian, and because the gods dislike them these tools were very "hands on".
Most of these Italian monsters don't live on Planet Earth anymore. They were part of this "Exodus of 2000" event. (Of course they are not alone. LOTS of people no longer reside on Earth, and we don't have to look any further than the Jewish people to realize a large sample.)
Things have changed. Since the late 20th century, as ALL people began to understand more the gods have done this work telepathically, for the transition was ocurring AWAY from the Italians.
Case in point::::The REAL holocaust that will kill tens of millions will be on President Schwartzenegger's watch.
Consistant with this new "hands-off" age expect the gods to position this covertly, such as perhaps a government marijuana erradication program "gone awry", and the chemicals employed end up killing tens of millions if not a hundred million or more globally.
Considering the symbolic parallels between Schwartzenegger and Ronald Reagan expect the gods are delighting in this irony, for Reagan was governor of California during the hippie movement of the 1960s. Perhaps there is more historic sybolism surrounding The Terminator than merely Adolph Hitler.
The gods savor this kind of disposal event!!! They'd take out the Rastafarians among other Africans. Their licence to kill would be justified in BabyAfrica (South America) and we'd see an EXPLOSION in disposal. Finally they'd take out the trash domestically, cholos, black degenerates and white trash that litter the social landscape and who poison the minds of the young.