View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 12:24 PM   #108
johncon001
Banned User

Default This bloody game...

I tell you, angel of death's ending had me in stitches. i hope the bitch rots in hell. i mean, come on! isn't it obvious that the george's sweet lil luv muffin woz gonna end out the bitch of the story? i mean, that position could never be filled by nico. ever. ever ever ever.

And when it came to the ending, I only heard *ahem* 1 gunshot. but 2 died. and oh boo hoo. poor little anna marie came to a horrible ending. even though she had the voice of a 57 year old chain smoker. who gives a sh*t? the whore was evil! she was in on the bad guy's plans! bs1 2 and 3 were all better than this tripe.

mind you, i don't much like the fact that george and nico aren't together either. i mean, if you had gone through that many live or death experiences for someone, would you just go off with someone else, and drop the person out of your life? i have to say that i wouldn't. i'd keep em for life. un less of course, i got bored of them. by all means i'd let them die on their adventures. would i hell come and save them lol.