View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 06:49 AM   #191
Crunchy in milk
delusions of adequacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolzig View Post
What is that 1-18-08? I hope it's not some crap Godzilla movie or some been there done that disaster movie?
The best theory I've heard is its a Lost tie-in. Maybe to get people to bother tuning in again for the last 3 seasons. With 'flash-forwards' showing cast members having escaped the island, why not some of the island mojo too?

I should clarify, I have seen approximately 2 and a half episodes of Lost so far (including the latest season finale)... and 1 of the 'catch up' shows. I know the 'monster' is some black smoke let-down but it can take on 'forms'... *shrug*.

It could just be a Blair Witch in new york deal. I'm not sure I could stomach another hour plus of shakey cam... the way that shit has invaded every new cooking show these days makes me want to smack cameramen whenever I see them. Its fucking hilarious that every new generation of digital camera touts brand new anti-shake doodads. They must have to fight tooth and nail with their cameras these days to get that 'authentic' handy-cam look.

/apols for side rant