View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 03:43 AM   #105
Fien
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy666 View Post
The double-ending is really nice. Have you tried both endings?
Oh yes! I ran both endings twice.

Quote:
As for the phone ringing, I never managed to talk to anyone. It seems that every time there was a message left in the answer machine, we could hear a phone ringing in the Dream. This was a very nice touch...
But didn't you "talk" to Nelson on the phone near the end? I heard a phone ringing and immediately went to the real world, where I found the message from Falcetti. If you ignore the phone and continue to the last fort, the phone will stop ringing. But I later restored a saved game and when I heard the phone again, I followed the sound and found the red phone booth with Nelson talking to me. That was really nice, especially because Nelson and Falcetti are the same person and the message is more or less the same too. So I wondered if maybe I could have picked up a phone in the dream world before.

Messages in the dream in the correct order (yeah, you can call me obsessed ):

Mirta (6 July), I guess that one was already there before Nico starts dreaming. Adriano twice, Mirta again and the last one is Falcetti. So the phone rings 4 times in the dream: MacKowen's place, Villa San Michele, Hadrawa's place, Nelson.

Quote:
I want to play this game again, since there are so many nice links between Dream and Reality that I am sure I didnt catch all of them
That's one of the things I liked best about the game. It really made sense.

Quote:
Also, I am not sure I fully understand the some links: so camilla greenturtle was the turtle in the dream? I am not sure I fully understood the reason why Nico ends up drinking the syrup... what is your view on that?
The poor guy is looking for help from his unconscious, whether to hand over the disk or not? Some aspects of the story are a bit weak.

Last edited by Fien; 07-25-2007 at 04:35 AM.