View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 02:13 PM   #22049
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumgottist View Post
Jaz7: Nice word-mangling! (I should have known better.)
Thank you! But seriously, I just took them out of this little book "Bloom's Bouqet of Imaginary Words". I got it a few days ago, and I had been itching to use some of them. It was a bit difficult to put them in so it doesn't look too fake or wrong.

Next time I'm going to try and make my own ones, though. The rules for those words is that you're only allowed to change, add, or take away one letter, to create a new word.

Oh, and finally I have a word to descibe those fat pigeons in Frankfurt (or any city at all): Pugeon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepurhan View Post

One does not have to acknowledge something exists to utilise it in an activity that merely involves relaxing a muscle (though I will admit a bit of minor acknowledgement assists aiming )
Well yes, that's my point. You're going to get into big trouble with Mrs Urhan if you don't aim, so you will have to acknowledge the existence of your penis.

Unless you are a real gentlemen, and actually sit down on the toilet to pee. That's a good boy.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!