View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 04:01 PM   #21910
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumgottist View Post
The solution is to course to do the hygienic thing and sit down to pee. Contrary to what Hollywood seems to think, you don't need to pee standing in order to be a man.

It is also strange to - as also often is seen in movies and TV - complain about the seat cover being left up. If someone has been peeing standing, shouldn't you be glad he remembered to lift the cover? After all, if he's so forgetful that he forgets to close it after he's done, isn't there a risk he might forget to lift it before he does his business? Now that would be nasty.

Yes, I fully agree that men should always pee sitting down. But they'd still need a penis, or else I think there would still be problems. An artificial exit is not what most people understand as fun.

Also, we actually have two bathrooms (one of the three bathrooms in the living area, and one in the small bathroom in the office area) that have an urinal.

And of course, an urinal is not to be mistaken with the bidet that is to be found in one of the other two bathrooms. And whatever you do, do *NOT* mistake the sink in the blue bathroom for an urinal, just because it is attached to the wall very low - the blue bathroom was constructed with little children in mind (it's also very large and wide, so that all three of us could share it when brushing our teeth), so the sink is very low down. It reaches to just below my hips when I stand in front of it. But if anyone who ever visits even *thinks* about using it as an urinal, I'm going to cut off their testicles, and shove them down their own throat.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!