View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 03:27 PM   #21687
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey View Post
You were flirting with your teacher?

Nah, not really. While he was a nice guy, he was a bit strange.

Also, that class was in my German school. Meaning most of the 35 or so students were assholes. Actually, all but 3 of them were. And bullies, too. I didn't like them.

That action of "Oh Captain, my Captain" was the only thing planned by that class that might have been fun, but it felt uncomfortable to do something like that with them. I didn't actually stood on my table. I crouched. It felt *wrong*. If I had know them better, trusted them, then maybe I might have stood. But I didn't, so I crouched, hiding.

And if you ask me? I think most of them didn't really get the point of that movie. Thickheads, all of them. And cowards, too.

I'm calling them thickheads, because of something that happened in the Geography lesson one time. I had one day realised that when you're in southern Australia (south of the tropic of Capricorn), the sun is standing in the North, and in some parts of Australia, depending on the time of year the sun will be standing in the north or the south (if you're north of the tropic of Capricorn, but south of the Equator. To be sure, I asked the teacher if that was right. He started a whole discussion to find out the truth, and came to the conclusion that the sun is *always* in the south no matter where on the globe you are. Yeah. Even if you're in Antarctica, at the south pole, I'm sure. So the teacher is a thickhead, so used to facts that might only apply to a certain area, that he isn't able to use his brain and simple logic. And the other students are thickheads too, because they also didn't use their brains. But if anyone of them actually did use their brain, then they didn't rais their voice, making them a coward. The only thing that is a fact all over the world (except maybe the poles, because you can't really determine more than one direction of the compass if you're standing at the pole. But seriously, how often are you standing at the poles in your life?) is that the sun rises in the East, and sets in the West. If that's not the case, something is severely wrong.

Seriously, people too often take things for granted, because they are too lazy to think properly and question things. I pity them. I really do. This is one of the times I am thankful for having ADHD, because it means I am always thinking, always questioning things, and considering and thinking about things that others might not think about because they take it for granted. It's like having the curiosity of a child, but with the knowledge and mind of an adult. It makes life more interesting.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!