View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 12:18 PM   #15
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squinky View Post
I'm glad I got LASIK two years ago, otherwise I would be among those complaining about the lack of glasses as well.

Well, I do have contacts too, but they're dailies, and I have to get new ones right now. So currently I don't have them, really.

I don't wear them regularly either. Sometimes, for a few days, I feel like wearing contacts, and take the time to put them in every morning. Other times I prefer to wear glasses. And then there's the special occasions where I'd often wear glasses.

I just noticed, that my avatar still looks too "pretty but stupid" girly like. I think it's the fault of combining those eyes with that hair and that smile. I could have fixed it all, by using a toothy smile like Squinky. But I never smile with teeth, only grin. If I smile with teeth showing, it looks like I'm baring my canines (which I basically am). I actually *like* that I look like I'm baring my teeth in those cases, because it creeps people out. But if I don't need to creep people out, I smile with a closed mouth.

I grin with bare teeth, though. Also revealing my canines.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!