View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 09:48 AM   #44
CrimsonBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATMachine View Post
No matter what I say you won't listen. So I'm not going to try any longer.
Uhm, I've been listening from the beginning, and I've read all of the theories. I just don't believe them. Does me having a different opinion than you, not agreeing with you automatically mean I don't listen?

You're not going to change my opinion. Having an open mind doesn't automatically mean agreeing with YOU. I've heard (read) everything you've said so far, and I'm still not convinced. Why should I change my stance when I don't find that your stance is good enough?

Oh that's right... I'm a fanboy, right? After all, believing what Ron himself says and not agreeing with the theories automaticaly makes me a close-minded fanboy. That's basically what you're saying.

Closing comments: sure, there are plenty of reasons why this theory of yours (and many others) can be true. But there are even more reasons to believe they are not. You're asking us to accept an unfinished game. I assume you think the end of Shenmue 2 IS the end of the Shenmue saga as well. If not, why? Because the creator has said so?