View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 05:02 PM   #31
chapter11studios
Dread Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonBlue View Post
Hey, I like LOST just as much as the next person, but there's no need to give them any more credit than they deserve.
Sorry, I guess I just don't find LOST all that confusing, and I haven't seen any evidence to support the theory that they don't know what they're doing. In fact, I think they're taking us on a great ride and even if they didn't have everything 100% mapped out at the start (and no one ever does, in any medium) I don't see any evidence at all that they haven't always had a general idea.

Quote:
Strange, how you believe the writers of the most confusing and nonsensical plot ever written for a tv series to be geniuses, but don't give any credit at all to Ron Gilbert, the inventor and writer for the best* adventure game in history?
You must have me confused with someone else. I'm Ron Gilbert's biggest fan. We agree that he deserves the largest share of the credit for the MI series and that he had a plan for MI3.

And who said the writers of LOST need to be geniuses just because I think they know what they're doing?