View Single Post
Old 03-12-2004, 03:30 PM   #11
amishler
This Space for Rent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag
I'm looking forward to 2004's Game of the Year...Project Jane-J! I don't know anything about it yet, including the title, but it's Jane Jensen so it will be awesome! Let all stand in wonder of the might that is Jensen!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Schafer
The Gabriel Knight lady is really nice, I have heard. But tell me, has she ever given you any... FREE COMICS? Hmmm? Double Fine has given you THREE FREE COMICS so far. How many have you gotten from the makers of Gabriel Knight? Probably less than that. Or fewer than that. Whichever is correct. Okay, maybe some comics came free with the game, but I'm asking you what has the Gabriel Knight lady done for you LATELY? I'll bet she's not even thinking of you right now, where as I'm sitting down to write you this nice letter. Hello, you! How are your feelings? That's great, because I care about them and you both.
With that out of the way...

Speaking of Tim Schafer, I'm really looking forward to Psychonauts, if I can say that in the Adventure forum. I'm also getting ready to go through Day of the Tentacle for the first time.

In non-Tim news, I have a huge backlog of games that I'm still trying to find time for, including The Last Express, Gabriel Knight 1 and Planescape:Torment, and will soon add Syberia II, Runaway and BS3 to that list.

It turns out that the bad thing about making enough money to be able to afford more games is that usually, the method of earning said money leaves you less time to play said games. Somebody should really do something about that.
All kill their inspiration and sing about their grief.