View Single Post
Old 03-12-2004, 03:28 PM   #10
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

I'm actually still deep in BS3. I'm very slowly working through The Watchmaker with a some help from a walkthrough mainly because the game was quite badly done, dramatically boring, and hasn't pulled me in emotionally. I'm 1/5 into Uru but it'll be a while before I actually plunge into it intensively.

I'm fluctuating between adventures and action/adventures, playing one genre whenever I get sick and bored with the other. I'm 3/4 done with Indy Jones and the Emperor's Tomb and Splinter Cell, and I just finished Max Payne last week. The next title I'm getting when I have money is Silent Hill 3.

The [PC] adventure titles I'm most looking forward to this year are Syberia II and Fahrenheit. I'm not saying anything yet about Project Jane J because we've seen nothing really tangible yet, no previews or screens. From other genres, Call of Cthulhu, Half-Life 2, Hannibal, and Thief: Deadly Shadows.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien