View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 06:46 AM   #1207
samIamsad
capsized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
I was actually thinking about you today as Mr J and I went for a walk near the sea.

AWW!

Quote:
I told Mr J about this German guy who probably would go nuts from seeing the views we just passed.
And Sam, I would probably go nuts from seeing the views around your home. South Germany looks incredibly beautiful!
We could swap places for a week or so. I take your room, you get mine. Not sure if your family would approve of that though.

Quote:
Mind you, I would not make it in areas with crazy heat like in Bulldog's and Sage's South.
I've never experienced really cold temperature (there's not many ice and snow around here anymore in Winter), but what can I say? There's just nothing worse than heat. You can't escape it, it can make you tired within just a couple of minutes, make you feel like you have to choke on it, cause it's really everywhere. Additionally it can hit you like this pan and no central heating or comfy blanket will save you from any of it. What I truly mean to say is: Bulldog, Sage? You are my heroes.

Last edited by samIamsad; 06-12-2007 at 06:53 AM.