View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 10:48 AM   #6
fajerkaos
Has a jaw of sweet teeth

So... He practically suggest that "paying more and shouting our opinions all the time" is the only way to get the Adventure genre to get greater?
I think it would be better if the creators of those supposed games, shuldn't just don't go into the forums in some hunt of peoples opinions, to make something that most people like, but instead make something that they like themself, sure they can show of stuffs to get responses from the crowd, but they shouldn't base their whole game idea on "what most people probably like". Do what people did before internet gotdammit. There were good games then too
What could really make the adventure genre bigger again is to make more games that appeal to more people not just the core-public, and no I dont mean by including some embarassing actionsequences or by dumbing it down alot, but by making something more original the the average games.
And I actually think that this is happening right now, even though I havn't been a fan of the genre for very long, I think the Adventure Games might be rising.

And how could talking about the classics do any harm? I agree that we should'nt live in the past, but we should neither forget it.

But that's just one man's bad opinion, (see I actually did have the energy to write a reply at something this time, take That Mr. Whatever-your-name-was review guy)

Last edited by fajerkaos; 06-09-2007 at 10:57 AM.