View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 11:40 AM   #718
insane_cobra
gin soaked boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian IV View Post
I have Return ot Mysterious Island going in the background and also Syberia I, but had to stop trying with Prince of Persia Sands of Time the full 3D game in the series, it has beautiful settings and modeling but there was one place where you have to jump the Prince up the side of a huge statue head at the very beginning of the game that was just impossible to achieve with a keyboard, at least mine. Maybe it works better on a console, but it was very frustrating and I almost wore out my fingers and totally wore out my patience trying. As I am playing on GameTap, i cannot use Save Game Files to get by that spot so I had to reluctantly give up. I may contact the company to see if there is some fault with that area because it was just impossible with the way they were requiring the player to do it. Again, at least for me.
I'm not sure if I remember that part correctly, but I do remember I was also having problems with it - at first, that is - even though I played with a gamepad. Like I said, I'm not sure if I remember how to get past it, but I think you need to press the jump button slower, don't hammer it. Also, I believe you don't have to keep pressing directional keys once you start jumping, just the jump key (or just hold the directional key you pressed when you started jumping). Again, I might be wrong, but it's worth a shot.

Last edited by insane_cobra; 06-08-2007 at 11:46 AM.