View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 10:42 AM   #1189
bulldog
Second Degree Black Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by samIamsad
And she's allowed to do all of this in Sweden too. Really, who needs to spent the holidays abroad if you're Swede!
Teehee, I would love to visit Sweden on day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena
Btw Bulldog. How far have your business plans come?
I think that I have hit the “preverbal wall”. You know that road block in the road that you hit most times you try and do something.

I just got off the phone with a child care franchising company. I don’t know if I should be insulted or relieved. He told me that I will need to have $2.2 million dollars to fund a “for – profit” child care center. Now mind you that this is a common amount among franchising child care facilities. Well of course no bank in their right mind would ever qualify me for that kind of money, not even the SBA would give me that kind of money.

He suggested that I go non- profit. Which would be bad with the exceptions of very low pay and the hours would be any where from 60 hours a week. The only good thing would be the rewards from the kids. But that alone will not feed my family. But I read somewhere on line where I could have a non-profit status but still have a for-profit side as well. That will be the next thing I check into.

Thanks for asking

“Pretty badass and tough and won't take crap from anyone” -Squinky