View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 12:11 PM   #2270
pinkgothic
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic

My avatar is a picture of me, though, so how does that work out? *laughs*

Well, okay, it's monochrome, and it's not actually showing my streak in that (believe it or not, the light hair you see in it is, for some reason, completely natural), so I suppose... Not to mention I'm looking (intentionally) glum in my avatar, and today has me grinning my head off.

Thanks for the compliments! I'm glad you liked the pictures. They're a bit fuzzy at the edges because (I think) they're JPEG compressed by the time they're displayed by the capturing program. And of course, as already mentioned, the colours are a notch off.

I think for the first time in my life I feel really pretty, though. I mean, I was always a bit narcisstic, but that was more in an intellectual fashion (to very annoying lengths, I'm aware), and not really ever physically. Strange how the slightest changes to one's hairstyle can have that effect.

*bounces around hyperactively and elatedly*
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awards™, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformism™
Internet Explodifier™ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuser™