View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 10:33 AM   #7
MasterLoo

I remember my brothers PC was too weak to run windows 3.1, so he had tell windows which program to run on the command line, else it would crash before it was able to run the program

And same, I had no problems installing and running programs as well back in DOS and on Windows 95(I never ran Windows on a regular basis before 95 came around). Anyway, consoles frustrates me. Half of the fun with PCs is that you can do whatever you want with it. PC is democraty, while consoles are dictatorship It's why the PC is the only thing for me, or for anybody who respects the individual and his or her right to decide for him- or herself.

Commodore may not have known the full extent to their actions, when they wanted to bring the home computer into every home. But because of their actions I can raise my voice and declare in a high steady voice: I am a computer user, and I can use it to do practically anything I want.