View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 04:10 AM   #18287
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

I want to show you something I am working on currently:

Adventuregamers, meet what is going on in my brain with more than 30 NWN characters running wild without having a let out to keep them in check.

Those are just three of them, so far. Hassaleh Meissa (character from "Sanctum of the Archmage 1: The Sight") is currently pulling Shariveillin Seveen's ("The Aielund Saga") hair, in order to get me to vote for Sanctum of the Archmage instead of Aielund (they whisper in my ear what I should vote, you see) for the recent...I think it was Module of the Year awards. She succeeded. But later the voting had to be re-done, because there was some problems with the first one. So in the re-voting, Shariveillin was faster than Hassaleh again, and I voted Aielund.

In the front, you see Mu Arae. The AG NWN group probably remember her as my evil character I played during the sessions. Well, she's offering you cookies. Considering that chibies love their cookies and would never share them normally, I dare you to take one.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!