View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 12:00 AM   #78
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by godel23 View Post
Personally, I found Black Mirror memorable for all the wrong reasons - I saw the ending coming from about of a quarter of the way in, and when it did end it happened so quickly. For me it was just such a frustrating, uninvolving game.

I didn't play Syberia I, only Syberia II - and found it kind of hard to get into the story. I feel sorry not to have played the first one first (as it were!). I also played it in German, and having to scramble for the dictionary every other conversation to work out what was going on didn't help!

It's been said before, but all of GK3 still sticks with me as pretty close to my ideal game. Although I do have a fondness for the last cutscene of KQ5 - mainly just because of the fairy tale ending... (heck, I was a teenager when I first played it...!)

I think the opinions are really separated over Black Mirror. Either one likes it, or they don't. There's nothing anyone of us can do against it.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!