View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 10:59 AM   #77
godel23

Send a message via MSN to godel23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7 View Post

The ending of "The Black Mirror". And several scenes in that game still make me shiver.

The ending of Syberia (I was *shouting* at the screen, shouting she should run, for heaven's sake!), and the ending of Syberia II. And at what happened to Oscar (I seem to be the only one who liked that guy. ).
Personally, I found Black Mirror memorable for all the wrong reasons - I saw the ending coming from about of a quarter of the way in, and when it did end it happened so quickly. For me it was just such a frustrating, uninvolving game.

I didn't play Syberia I, only Syberia II - and found it kind of hard to get into the story. I feel sorry not to have played the first one first (as it were!). I also played it in German, and having to scramble for the dictionary every other conversation to work out what was going on didn't help!

It's been said before, but all of GK3 still sticks with me as pretty close to my ideal game. Although I do have a fondness for the last cutscene of KQ5 - mainly just because of the fairy tale ending... (heck, I was a teenager when I first played it...!)