View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 08:39 AM   #56
jimsta
Supreme Dictator for Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
I love to play on: Castlevania (surprise, surprise), even though i've only played a couple. Symphony of the Night is one of my all time favourite games and that was the first game i ever played on the PlayStation. I love the Grand Theft Auto series but i'm not too keen on the originals or San Andreas. I love to play on the DOOM games occasionally.
I recently downloaded SOTN on XBLA. Wow! Suprisingly deep. I kind of rushed through it initially and thought, "that's it?". But I eventually replayed the game and wound up unlocking the inverted castle by accident. Strange how the simple act of flipping something upsidedown plays with your senses.

Anyways, I'd consider my tastes in games to be pretty diverse. I'm a big fan of the Fallouts, Elder Scrolls series, Noone Lives Forever, Deus Ex, Unreal Tournament, Anachronox (which while billed as an RPG definitely has a great deal of adventure elements and a great sense of humor - i can't recommend this one highly enough).

All things being equal though, I'd rather play an adventure game than any other.