View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 03:25 PM   #1
saucyminx
Schoolgirl From Hell

Default Internet Explorer is bugging me!!!

I don't know why, but everytime I need tech support I always come here

Anyways, can anybody help me? IE is annoying the heck out of me, and I have no idea what to do with it. The problem starts with IE keeps opening pop-ups automatically on its own. I don't use IE as I am more of a Firefox user. It started getting on my nerve of late because IE just opens up websites without my control... even when I am not using IE. Believe me, I've tried a lot of pop-up blockers, but to no avail. IE continued annoying me this way.

Up to a point I decided to uninstall IE completely from my computer. I thought my problem was solved. Imagine my shock when one day IE opened another pop-up... even though I've removed it from my computer. It's like the stupid thing is determined to make my life miserable!

I tried to ignore it and ignore my annoyance. But two days ago, it made an unforgivable thing. While I was doing my work, IE opened a pop-up automatically on its (yes, it's still "removed" from my computer)... and my anti-virus program immediately went nuts!

It seems that the pop-up IE had happily and helpfully opened for me contained a worm. I can't remember what worm. I remember feeling shocked and pissed off, though. Thankfully my anti-virus curbed it before it could enter my system.

So yeah, if anyone has any helpful advice for me, please please please tell me.

"Or is it I who has penetrated you?"