View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 11:41 PM   #34
Shizukana
Dividing the Digital

Snatcher is very good. I was surprised that Konami pulled off such a great adventure game complete with pretty decent voice acting. One of the reasons to own a Sega CD (well, for me back in the day at any rate heh). I still have my copy too

Rise of the Dragon takes place in a futuristic LA and could be considered cyberpunkish. Too bad Dynamix never made any more 'Blade Hunter Mysteries'. It's basically a third person adventure game with a few action sequences thrown into the mix.

Bloodnet is pretty good, neat story and good voice acting. Combat in that game just sucks though. Too many enemies going for headshots and taking your people out fast. I like all the weapons and cyber implants, just wish the combat engine was retooled and there were more unique looking characters graphics. And some of the final fights are just plain frustrating hehe. Otherwise, great game!

Noctropolis i believe could be consider cyberpunk. I haven't played it in sooo long but i remember you becoming this superhero like person in this strange gothic looking futuristic city of the same name.