View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 02:26 PM   #22
Roman5

Just started it today. How is it they can have new cutting edge details like the shine and reflection of gloss paint on doors or the glass on street lamps, yet can't manage to make horse cartwheels or curves on arches actually round.
Game seems ok so far and I'm glad they've kept sherlocks voice from silver earring. My biggest gripe so far is that they made it first person. Not that I mind first person, but it means I have to lean forward to play this with WASD, and I prefer to sit back and click buttons on my mouse ( that's usually the beauty and attraction for me of most point 'n clicks ), unless I'm playing a shoot 'em up. There's some other smaller things I've noticed but which aren't much to be too bothered about. There's an issue with a sound glitch, it tends to loop and crackle in the menu and during level loading. And sometimes my charater doesn't stop moving and tends to keep slowly sliding. Also, there is no colour differenciation in text between characters which they had in the silver earring.