View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 09:36 AM   #1
Len Green

Default "TTM" ~ Italian Freeware game (English)

Both versions RELEASED TODAY Saturday 31st March 2007.

The Terrific Menace of the Invaders from Audiogalaxy (TTM, to name it briefly) is a project which has the purpose of achieving a game in Flash, playable directly via the web, and absolutely FREE.
You can also download it onto your Hard Disk and play it whenever you’re not on line... considering the packed material in the game, a 57 MB download is extremely reasonable.

It was designed by 3 extremely talented guys from Italy after 3 years of work, on & off. It was released in Italian during the summer of 2006 and apparently since then 50,000 people have played it.

I came into the project and beta-tested etc. only a few months ago when the English version had already been started.

If you like a brilliant 3rd person point’n-Click beautifully crafted 2D cartoon style game … this is for you… and particularly considering the “price”.

There are many references to the classical games of yesteryear (Monkey Islands, Full Throttle, and the like).
Also many references to pop/dance/hard-rock/metal/etc. music of the past 2 or 3 decades. Even though I'm an ancient 82 y.o. dinosaur and don't know ANYTHING about these modern musical groups... it didn't detract from my enjoyment of the game

So go to www.genereAvventura.com and ENJOY a real fun game !
(If you want the aforementioned offline version, you can download it from the “Downloads” section on the Site’s home page)

P.S. There is a VERY full illustrated walkthrough written by the developers, but it's in Italian although fairly soon it will also be translated into English.
In the meantime the Babel Fish "English" translation is a riot, but nevertheless helps if stuck (and there are 1 or 2 puzzles which are a bit tough)