View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 08:49 PM   #31
orchgamer

Hello to everyone at AG. I am new here, but I had to sign up when I read about the game discussion. I enjoy hearing different opinions about a game and also enjoy sharing my own.

I agree with colpet about the issues with interpreting the cursor. Many times in playing the game I just kept hitting the button to set if I would "spark" something because I never knew what I could or couldn't do. Also, I find that I would have never known to go BACK to chapter one to read the journal after completing it, without having played the game before.

For me, the most interesting line was at the beginning of the chapter. Mephisto says that there is a difference in being "attached" to someone than being "bound." He goes on to say that couples (who are "bound") have a more difficult time staying together because things (material items? other people?) get in the way of their stability (I paraphrase, and even reinterpret... ). How do other people feel about this? Despite the obvious reference to chapter 1 and the "bound" twins, did anyone find it an interesting comment on life and relationships?

Please forgive me, if my opinions go beyond what is normally discussed. I enjoying "overanalyzing" games, books, movies, plays, etc. like this.