View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 02:50 PM   #28
Lucien21
Psychonaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurufinwe View Post
A couple of things got me thinking (spoilers ahead; if you haven't done so already, go play the episode instead of reading this thread! ):

1) Theodore chooses to comment on force and counter-force. Those who've already played the game know the significance of this comment in the larger picture, but how does it relate to this episode in particular?
The only thing tht occured to me was the dual nature of the twins personalities being in contrast. One good one evil which I assume sets up the idea of the fairground being in limbo between heaven and hell. One sister ges up and the other down.

Quote:
2) In the end, after all she had done to conceal her crime, Jody turned herself in, seemingly feeling remorseful over the death of her sister. How does that fit with what we know of her personality and of the sisters' relationship?
I was kind of unsure about that one. From the clips etc I didn't get the impression she would have felt any regret or remorse. After all she killed her and divided her into little bits. She only wanted the money all to herself.