View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 12:39 PM   #22
Kurufinwe

I have to echo everybody's sentiments on the quality of the voice acting. I, too, can't enough of Mephisto's voice, especially in the menus. I'm still not getting used to the characters' weird faces, though.

I remember feeling a tad confused when I first played the game. Not so much about the part in Jody and Lily's home but the part with Theodore at the end of the episode. It was quite unclear what was going on, or even who was talking.

A couple of things got me thinking (spoilers ahead; if you haven't done so already, go play the episode instead of reading this thread! ):

1) Theodore chooses to comment on force and counter-force. Those who've already played the game know the significance of this comment in the larger picture, but how does it relate to this episode in particular?

2) In the end, after all she had done to conceal her crime, Jody turned herself in, seemingly feeling remorseful over the death of her sister. How does that fit with what we know of her personality and of the sisters' relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien21 View Post
Nice idea of deciding on who goes up and who goes down, but I felt you really didn't have any say in this so far. Felt more of a witness
That's mostly how the game works at first, but things may evolve a bit as the game progresses...

Quote:
Is there any point to the sink?
Not that I know of.
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]