Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey View Post
So making fun of me is okay?

Have a Life cookie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepurhan View Post
I can top that. I've been attacked by a crate.

Dreamcatcher campaign - Pit of Stars (no 5?) There was a crate whose description said it looked pushable. Tried "talking" to it but that didn't seem to do the trick (it later turned out it does. You need to position yourself first so it can move away from you.) "Maybe I have to attack it" I thought. The crate subsequently slid after me wherever I went and tried to bump into me (for blunt damage)
Oooh, I think I remember that part. Okay, that's difficult to top.

Quote:
He aggravated them. I didn't wade in until they were already hostile.
Yeah, yeah. That's what they all say.

Quote:
is that the same session? I think I remember that guy. He looked untrustworthy. A bit like this.

Yeah, he did seem kind of shifty, didn't he? I have to say, I much prefer the more cheerful kind of druid, like Hasrinaxx (yes, that's a reference to the game "Druid" and "Druid 2") from the Aielund Saga (I really hope that Sam gets the expansions to NWN, so we can play this in Multiplayer. It might be the only way to get Tibsie to finally play it. I have been poking him to play it for ages now.):

While we're at it, please tell me what you think of the look of my character.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!

Last edited by Kurufinwe; 03-07-2007 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Replace excessively large pics with thumbnails