Thread: Who has a Wii ?
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 12:00 PM   #17
eXo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilva View Post
I've given up on it, I'll wait until they relese the new version that has added DVD support and whatnot. I went clothes shiopping with my Wii money like a true gay.
guess you'll be waiting... well, forever.

Besides - a dvd player is like 20 bucks these days - your telling me you don't have one yet?

And before this turns into an arguement over whether Nintendo would eevr add a DVD player to the Wii, let me simply state - even if that did happen, there will NEVER be Wii games on DVD. No company has/would ever segment/punish their cosnumer base by releasing a fundamental media change. They would effectivly be alienating all the people who bought a Wii thus far.

Not going to happen.

So.. ya... just keep waiting.... (or simply go get a 20 dollar dvd player and don't rely on a game system to play all your bloody movies anyways)

Oh, and to stay on topic - I have a Wii too.. and I've created like 20 short fat bald Mii's to infect all Wii's who come into contact with mine. My friends wii's now have parades of short fat bald men running all over their public square...mwuahahahah.