View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 08:26 AM   #136
Melanie68
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
I'm having a technical problem with this game When i enter the trainstation for the first time, it shows the loading screen and then crashes back to my desktop (error in motoe.exe). Happens everytime. I tried lowering my settings and installing directx from cd, but nothing helps.

I have a Athlon 3500+, ATI X800 256Mb, 1 Gb Ram... above the recommended specs. Anyone got an idea? I tried using the online contact form on TAC's website but i can't even select Murder on the Orient Express yet in their dropdown of games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkie View Post
having same problem. did you solve it yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by towel View Post
Okay so the game installed fine for me and everything but when I put the disk in and click play game a MOTOE EXE error pops up and shuts the game off. How can I fix this? I spent 30 dollars on this and can't take it back help please?

My system includes:
Windows ME/2000 Proffesional
More than 1.4 GHZ
383 MB RAM
Sound card is okay (16-bit direct x)
16x cd rom
19.3 GB
Intel(R) 82810 Graphics Controller Card
and if makes a difference 798 MHZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by laddeedda View Post
After installation an error motoe.exe pops up and shuts down. I do not have the internet for the computer it is installed on. I meet all the requirements as far as I can tell.HELP!
To all of you (and those I forgot to include) who are having this problem, I checked around to see if I could find a solution and I didn't have any luck.

I think you may need to get in touch with support at The Adventure Company and see what they say. Sorry a solution hasn't been posted.

The other thing you can do (and I don't know if this will work or if you've done it already) is download the patch.