View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 01:20 AM   #80
samIamsad
capsized.

I wonder if the system requirements are still the same. DirectX9.0 video card and all. Never mind that the game looks like running on DirectX7.0 technology all the way. I don't think anyone was expecting something like Shader2.0 whatever support, but practically annihilating all the light sources and thus the illusion of depth that was present on the other machines, on top of making it look like crap with this, that's puzzling. And then you can apparently see enemies coming from a mile... No fog, no darkness, just the same drab shades of ugly brown. Maybe they couldn't get to work everything in time. The port wasn't made by Konami itself, as far as I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsan View Post
so I am really looking forward to trying it out on PC, when it's released.

Your choice. Who would've thought of this? Seems like buying a Cube with the game would be a better option, since it's not that much more expensive at this point anymore. I think I'll either wait until the first emulator is out that can handle the game or play it on my brother's PS2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Brat
I found out that the change was not a bad decision.
There's nothing to argue against this. After looking for same dumb keys , running through the same old environments filled with the same predictable BOOh! scares only to reach the same stupid Umbrella Corporation lab at the endgame, all for the THIRD time... RE3 was a parody of its own stupid self.

Last edited by samIamsad; 02-10-2007 at 01:45 AM. Reason: A+A+B+A+Start+Select+A