View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 08:21 PM   #958
Squinky
Unreliable Narrator

Send a message via AIM to Squinky Send a message via MSN to Squinky

Tyin' up the loose ends here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
1. Describe your ideal breakfast. What would you have? Where would you be? Who would you have next to you?
2. Does candle light mean anything special to you?
3. How do you prepare for a cosy evening at home?
1. Cold pizza, at home, all by myself. Oh man, this makes me sound like such a sociopath.
2. You mean, like, more than just "Ooh! Fire! Pretty!"? Nah, not really.
3. I don't really. Sometimes I'll put on my most comfortable (and according to some sources, ugliest) sweatpants, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akane_t View Post
1. Do you have a mortgage with tax-deductible interest? I just did my income taxes for 2006 and feel completely gouged. I still rent and do not have enough to itemize my deduction. My net tax rate for 2006 is almost 20%, which means 20 cents of every dollar I earned last year was paid out as tax. Taxcut, the software I used to prepare my taxes, informs me that the average tax rate for people in my tax bracket is 9% mainly due to the fact that they get to take a deduction that's almost three times as big.

2. I'm drinking a Aquafina bottled water that I got out of a vending machine at work. I paid $1.35 for it! Why do we let beverage companies gouge us? I bet it cost them less than 10 cents to produce the bottle.

3. Who will win the Super Bowl? The Colts or the Bears?
1. Yeah, my head hurts too.
2. Why do we let anything gouge us? Just put some water in a Nalgene bottle and take it with you to work. Or better yet, request a water cooler.
3. My pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
1. Ice cream cone or on a stick?
2. VHS or DVD
3. Butter popcorn or plain
1. I usually prefer my ice cream in a cup-like container of some sort. Cones can be nice too, when I'm in the mood for them. Sticks get too messy.
2. DVD. After all, if I ever feel like indulging in VHS-induced nostalgia, I could always purchase one of these.
3. Kettle corn for the win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens View Post
1. Do you think you'd make a good diplomat, and why or why not?
2. Would you make a good humanitarian, and why or why not?
3. Which cause would you raise millions for if you had the opportunity?
1. Not really. I'm not all that much of a people person.
2. Again, probably not, for the same reason stated above. I do care about making the world a better place, though.
3. Well, when it comes to the most important problems of the world (war, poverty, etc.), money on its own isn't going to do all that much. So I'm going to have to answer "independent game development".

1. Have you ever gotten yourself into a car accident? (If so, describe the accident.)
2. How old were you when you got your driver's licence?
3. Is there a limit to the number of friends a person can have at any given point in time?