View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 02:18 PM   #1
Kingzjester
Tactlessly understated

Send a message via AIM to Kingzjester
Default Langhorne Underground

I am making an adventure game. I am not making a website for the game, I am not going to give a short breakdown of the story in a few words, I am not going to talk about at all, let alone ask you to help me with something. I am making it completely alone, though I will need some help with the soundtrack and plan to draft some of my close friends (whose music I admire) for that.

I will however give you the title of the game, it will be called Langhorne Underground (still a working title) and it will be the greatest indie adventure game ever.

Well, I lied. I need your help in the form of some cool legible fonts. I would hate to spend another three hours downloading fonts of the internet only to realize that none of them are quite what I want. I'm thinking something wide, bold, cartoony, but slick and legible - whereas cartoony is optional - for the character speech. EDIT: ... WITH lower caps. Gotta have lower caps.

Oh, and does anyone have perchance some good sound-effect library I could peruse?

That is all...

Last edited by Kingzjester; 03-02-2004 at 02:26 PM.