View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 01:18 PM   #300
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Weather: Cloudy and cooler, 49°F / 9°C.

Activity: Watching the X06 Mass Effect gameplay demo for the umpteenth time, sipping coffee.

Apparel: Grey cotton t-shirt, dark blue jersey shorts.

State of Mind: Somewhat distracted, slightly contemplative.

Mood: Not so much content as resigned, needing a little incentive to feel content.

Thoughts: Must make a couple phone calls, go to the bank, the groceries, but need to hop into the shower first. I wish days off could last longer, though work isn't really stressful to warrant it. I need to look up mutually convenient and quality venues (coffeehouses, cafes) where Mr. PhD and I can meet again to chat, Old Pas is too full of ridiculous shallow types who just want to be like everyone else and consume, consume, consume, and not truly think for themselves and think and discuss things that really matter (as opposed to the latest cell phones, what they found at Banana Republic the other day, or their most recent arguments with their boyfriend).
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien