View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 12:22 AM   #509
Ps3Lover
Half Human/Half Producer

There are too much "fanboys". thats for sure.
Like eureka and others.
im also a "fanboy", i admit !
And if someone is bashing the console with no good arguments, i will go in defense mode.
Same as Xbox360 "fanboys" does.
And if nobody likes me, or hate me. I don`t care. i stand for my own op
inion.And yes, sometimes i can be rude in some words. Again, sorry for those who feel attacked.

Also i want to stand out for the word "Fanboy". who in the hell created this word ?
Because im not going down on my knees or stand in line to get a PS3.
Or that im gonna die, if im not getting one.
Im just happy with sony as they are innovated with bringing entertainment to my house, all those years.
(guitar hero, Eye toy, Buzz, singtar) to name some.
So what is term "Fanboy" ?

EDIT: one more thing to add, as im reading many forums on this discussion. I really think Xbox360 owners are afraid that PS3 will overrule their console. They have paid for xbox360 and now there is some competition. So, what you gonna do ? well, defend your own console who`s sitting on you room. that ain`t bad. I don`t like BMW for example, my homie does, because he has one, so he is defending his BMW, telling you this and that. Every psychologist would agree with me.

EDIT2 : i know for sure, that some users on this forum hate my username. Only that alone brings up some argue.

EDIT3 : Here is an example on what i meant with EDIT1, fienepien has TLE, someone who doesnt have it crack it down. Fienepien is defending his game.You see, it also happens with games.
http://forums.adventuregamers.com/sh...ad.php?t=18395
- God of war

Last edited by Ps3Lover; 01-10-2007 at 01:55 AM.