View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 08:44 AM   #5
Kurufinwe

I've just finished it, and I had a lot of fun with it. I definitely thought the writing was snappier this time, and I always found myself wanting to go on playing.

It definitely feels shorter than the first one, though I'm not sure it actually is. I think part of the feeling is due to the game's not being longer than you'd expect. I mean: in Culture Shock, you could expect to be very close to the end when you had done what seemed to be the big tasks (getting rid of the Soda Poppers), but there was actually quite a fair bit of game left after that, leaving the very positive impression that the game was not as small as you thought at first; here, on the other hand, when you've done the big tasks (getting Myra the 3 things she asks for), well, you really are at the end of the game; so maybe that's why it feels shorter.

Still, I had a blast with it, and, at the end of the day, that's what matters.
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]