View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 01:32 PM   #8
Spiwak
is not wierd

Thanks for the suggestions thus far. For the record, I can't even consider the PS3 because it's so damned expensive at the moment. I love my PS2 but I really don't think PS3 will have the same success, and I really don't like Sony this time around. I got to play around with a 360 finally (Viva Pinata, to be specific) and I was so addicted to that game. I stood in front of that gaming station for at least an hour constructing a garden that I couldn't keep anyway. If I do decide on a 360 I'll have to wait for a little while because, as wilco astutely pointed out, I don't know if I have the time to be throughly addicted to games...and I'd like to see if they drop the price any time soon. Of the three systems I'm considering, the 360 definitely has more games I'm anticipating or would like to play (Oblivion, Gears of War, GRAW, R6:V, Mass Effect, BioShock, Assassin's Creed, Viva Pinata), though... But it would also be the most expensive route, to be sure.

I also really like Nintendo as a company and would like to support them. Plus, Mario Kart DS, New Super Mario Bros., Brain Age I guess, Phoenix Wright, MP: Hunters, Elite Beat Agents, Phantom Hourglass, and I'm sure many many more I'm just not aware of yet. And for the Wii, Twilight Princess, Raving Rabbids, Smash Bros. Brawl, Metroid Prime games, future Mario Kart, every GameCube game I wanted to play...

If I bled pure gold I'd just slit my wrists and get all three, of course.